Thursday, July 19, 2012

KOREAN SHOWS: Super Junior on "The Star's Life Theater" (1)


스타 인생극장: 슈퍼 주니어의 슈퍼 1


I might get stoned for saying this (Don't get me wrong - I'm such a fan of Super Junior) but I'm worried they have been falling into the trap of self-plagiarism since the global smash hit song "Sorry, Sorry."  I think they need to hire some new songwriters or at least stop selecting a wrong title track for the album.  And if I had been their fashion stylist, I would've styled their look with black silk suits, which I think fit the song better.  Personally, there's nothing "sexier" than a man in a black suit and it'll be better he's "free" and "single."  BTW, I really miss Heenim badly. 

Now, check out the first episode of KBS's "The Star's Life Theater" featuring Super Junior (English subtitles).


video
The Star's Life Theater: Super Junior's Super Show
Episode One (Air date: 7/16/2012) (1)


video
The Star's Life Theater: Super Junior's Super Show
Episode One (Air date: 7/16/2012) (2)


Click the link below to watch the second episode of Super Junior's Life Theater: 

2 comments:

Wahyimo said...

ROFLOL. thanks for subs.

I def agree that their songs are all the same. it's that same note repeated in one song and repeated in multiple songs.
If we get stoned, we'll get stoned together.

I'm quite sure we're not the only ones who thinks so. It's actually a shame because some do have talent in singing but they are trapped in this cycle of non challenging songs.

Onsemiro said...

Wahyimo, thank you for volunteering to get stoned with me. How am I going to blog without your support?